How to Order
Order from JFK Binding Supplies the easy way
Order securely online through our website
- New visitors don’t need to register for an account – you can just checkout as a guest. Alternatively you can register with us for your future convenience.
- When you checkout, if you are paying using a credit or debit card, your transaction will be securely processed through Stripe. You can also pay using PayPal.
Schools & Local Authorities
Schools and Local Authorities have pre-approved credit facilities with JFK Binding Supplies Ltd. Even if this is the first time you have ordered, a credit account will be opened for you straight away. When you checkout and get to the payment section, please select “Account Holders – Schools and Local Authorities only” option and we will send you an invoice (payable in 30 days).
You Can Also Order By …
How We Process Your Website Order
- We will process your order as quickly as possible. Orders placed before 3.15pm during weekdays will be dispatched the same day (subject to stock availability). If there are any problems we will let you know as soon as we can.
- Once you have submitted your order online you will receive a confirmation email.
- For business customers, we will send you a VAT receipted invoice.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive either an email or text message from Parcelforce which will give you details of your delivery. If you have given us your mobile phone number when you placed your order then Parcelforce will let you know an approximate time your parcel will be delivered.