1. Payment terms are strictly 30 days nett for approved account customers (schools and local authorities only). J.F.K. Binding Supplies Ltd reserves the right in its absolute discretion to grant, refuse or suspend any credit facilities.
2. J.F.K. Binding Supplies Ltd reserves the right to decline orders from any company or individual.
3. All goods remain the property of J.F.K. Binding Supplies Limited until payment has been received in full.
4. J.F.K. Binding Supplies Ltd will ensure parcels are handed to our carrier in a timely manner. The responsibilities and schedule for the delivery will be fulfilled by the carrier. J.F.K. Binding Supplies Ltd cannot be held liable for late deliveries.
5. You have the right to cancel your contract (order) up to 14 days, starting the day after the day on which you received your goods. This includes your right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
You will receive a full refund including the original delivery charge, if applicable, if your order hasn't been despatched.
If your order has been despatched please follow our returns information below: If you wish to return a product to us for any reason you may do so within 30 days of the despatch date. It must be in a saleable condition and in its original undamaged packaging. It must also include any promotional or free items that have formed part of the original contract (order). Return delivery charges will only be refunded in the event of faulty, damaged or incorrect items being sent to you.
If you would like to return an item please contact us for a Goods Return Number. We will send you a Goods Return Form which you will need to fill in and include in your returned parcel. Should you fail to enclose the Goods Return Form we may not be able to refund the items until we are able to identify your order. Should you fail to return your goods to the return address provided, JFK Binding Supplies Ltd, will not be held responsible for any delay to your refund. The cost of returning items is down to you and you are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. We recommend that the items are packed well and you use a service that can be tracked or recorded and which offers you the relevant insurance against damage or loss - the Post Office will be able to help you with various options. We will only refund returns postage for an item which is faulty, damaged or sent to you in error.
Our returns address is:
Returns Deptartment JFK Binding Supplies Ltd Unit 4 Ryan Business Park Sandford Lane Wareham Dorset BH20 4DY
Your refund will be credited to your original payment method. Account customers will receive a credit note.
6. The customer must inspect the goods immediately upon receipt and any claims for shortages or damage must be made in writing to J.F.K Binding Supplies Ltd within 3 days of the delivery being signed for.
7. All prices are exclusive of VAT and J.F.K. Binding Supplies Ltd reserves the right to change prices & product specifications without prior notification.
8. All photographs used on this website are the copywright of J.F.K Binding Supplies Ltd or the Photographer. Any reproduction of these images is prohibited.